Thursday, June 25, 2009

RIP Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson

Sad day today, as both Fawcett and Jackson passed away. Fawcett's death wasn't too entirely surprising, as she's been battling anal cancer for several years. Jackson's, however, was mostly a complete shock. The only thing keeping this from being a complete shock is the fact that he's undergone so many weird surgeries and mental stress from a tough family life and being in court. Here's some video in memoriam.





Jackson's Thriller has to rank near the top of my favorite albums of all time. His Dangerous was the first CD I ever had, got it for Christmas from my Mom Santa Claus. I don't really have a whole lot to say about Fawcett, because by the time I was old enough to pay attention to the entertainment business, she was past her prime. She was a beautiful woman, though, that's for sure.

RIP.

No comments: