Sunday, October 25, 2009

Well, that sucked

I posted a fanshot over at Track Em Tigers about how I felt about that debacle. I'm not surprised that LSU beat Auburn, nor am I surprised that they won by double digits. What was surprising to me was how easy we made it for them and how many of the mistakes from last week were not corrected. Another false start on 4th-and-1 (although, I think he may have been drawn off by the defender), more inability to move the ball through the air, and of course, absolutely futile special teams play. That's all I'll write on the subject for now. Auburn is going to be #12 in my SEC power poll whenever I get that up because I honestly believe Vanderbilt would beat us right now.

And now, for something completely different, here's one of the most beautiful songs I've heard in a long time, Phoenix's "Love Like a Sunset" (Parts 1 and 2 combined). Sorry that the audio is so staticky, but it's the only non-live version I could find on Youtube that had both parts combined. Particularly part 2 (which starts at about 5:30 of the video below) is gorgeous. I hope you enjoy as much as I do:

No comments: